Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rock Hard Blog

Jailed journalists complicate Obama's approach to N. Korea
Why doesn't he just waive his hands and make it go away?

Scientists: Global warming has already changed oceans
Yep, like 12,000 years ago.

Cosmic Cloud Poised to Birth Massive Star
I'm thinkin' gift card from Baby Gap.

Tax supporters launch campaign
"Reduce your income to increase mine!"

Tests show many supplements have quality problems
I heard that Enzyte® doesn't really work.

What to know before buying supplements
A friend told me that Enzyte® doesn't refund shipping costs.

Rising U.S. mortgage rates sap loan applications
I blame George Bu...er, the new guy.

As debt grows, desperate car owners turn to fraud
I blame George Bu...er, the new guy.

Man, 93, and woman, 89, tie the knot in Florida
It's only news because they are actually a man and a woman.

No comments: