Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You only think I gave you the finger.

Officials hope poison will stop Asian carp
um, you mean Crap?

Tiger Woods regrets 'transgressions'
I don't care how he dresses, he's still an amazing golfer!

Will raising meter rates by 50 percent hurt Downtown-area businesses?
DUH! Businesses should just raise their prices to make up for the loss in customers.

Skeptical Dems resign themselves to Obama war plan
That's the kind of principled stance I've come to expect from them!

White House Blocks Testimony on Crashers
That's the kind of transparency I've come to expect from them!

Fort Hood suspect charged with attempted murder
He should be charged with a Sunbeam toaster during a water-boarding session.

It's the thought that counts, not the fingers.

Iran President Says Nuclear Enrichment Will Increase
It's sad when this guy's statements are more believable than your own President's.

Deer runs through Jersey City, leaps into Hudson
So what? Liberace' was buried face-down in the Hudson.

New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

OK, but what if you live in Queens?

Maybe it's time for me to declare my heterosexuality, once and for all!

Today's Highlights in History:

In 1804, Napoleon crowned himself Emperor of the French. and promptly surrendered to himself.

1 comment:

Freebird said...

That's the kind of principled stance I've come to expect from them!

That's the kind of transparency I've come to expect from them!

I couldn't have said it better.

In 1804, Napoleon crowned himself Emperor of the French. and promptly surrendered to himself.

Good Stuff