Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Post Memorial Day - My U.S. Flag is Still Waving.

Skydiver's balloon takes off without him
Consider the alternative.

Myanmar extends opposition leader's detention
But he'll miss Soccer Practice!

Nepal swears in new assembly
In the old assembly they gave everyone the finger.

As food prices spiral, farmers, others profit
The Democrats should call for a Windfall Profit Tax

Yao shaken by China's earthquake tragedy
as were most Chinese during the event

Environmentally Friendly Bombs Planned
I converted all of my Lead Bullets into a Wheatgerm &
Flax Derivative. Now I have a 12-Grain Shotgun.

Environmentally Friendly Bombs Planned
If Environmentalists would commit to suicide,
the Population Bomb would be defused.

Mystery deepens as 4th human foot found

FOOLS! The Four Footed Human is merely Evolution
in action, just as Nostradamus predicted.

1 comment:

Freebird said...

Wow, I've met some of you and I'm even beginning to wonder if you really exist.