Thursday, November 12, 2009

I got spackle drying!

NC man charged with kidnapping missing 5-year-old
Shouldn't he at least get some credit for finding the kid?

Mo. cops hunt for child abuse clues hidden in jars
The mo, the merrier.

Police: Mike Tyson in scuffle at LA airport
But it's only on Pay-Per-View.

Japan's emperor marks 20th anniversary on throne
He must rike cheese a rot!


Scientists: New dinosaur species found in SAfrica
It's always in the last place you look!

Women face tough choices on abortion coverage
Imagine what the baby must go through!

US adult smoking rate rises slightly

Thank you great leader!

1 comment:

Daniella said...

"Do you have a plunger? While I'm thinking of these things. For the morning? My plumbing is bad. Of course, yours is good, I would imagine. Don't worry about it. Everything will be fine. It's just that I've been bound up lately. It's driving me crazy. I've been eating a lot ofcheese for some reason. I got a craving for the stuff. Do you think maybe that's an allergy? Yeah. I don't know, I can't get enough cheese. I feel like a big mouse."

Ah, I wish I had an Uncle Buck...