Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksblogging

Melting Ice Sheets Boost Sea Levels
I READ IT IN A SCIENTIST'S EMAIL!

Obama Quietly Backs Patriot Act Provisions
Golf applause is in order.


Utah man makes wrong turn, sees train approaching
Oh, his poor widows!


Deputies use backhoe to find drugs in septic tank
Hey, I'm not brack and my name is spelled Ho!


Obama to attend Denmark climate summit
"Is this where I get my medal?"

5 Questionable Health Screening Tests
The title of an ObamaCare pamphlet.

Police: Dad leaves boy and goes into strip club
...and?


Report: Women Will Suffer Brunt of Climate Change

Especially minority ones in wheelchairs!

Zhu Zhu Mania: Why Hamster Toys Are Hit Christmas Gifts

Because Cabbage Patch Dolls don't fit in Richard Gere's ass.

Climate 'czar' says hacked e-mails don't change anything
...unless the media reports it.

Google Refuses to Remove Crude Image of Michelle Obama

Oh my God, they made her look like Bush & Hitler!

No comments: