Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't worry Cooter, he don't bite in the hurtin' way.

Scientists say Copernicus' remains found
They were revolving around the Sun.

Suit forces eHarmony to offer gay dating service
It's lavender mohair and looks absolutely FABULOUS!

Mich. worries automaker meltdown could doom state
well, that and the corrupt politicians stuff.

Herod may have been buried among lavish artwork
His remains look like a Jackson Pollack.

Invasive mussel confirmed in Utah's Electric Lake
Shockingly delicious.

Scientists find new penguin, extinct for 500 years
Evolution marches on!

China's Baidu.com fights to rescue reputation
a good first step would be to stop saying 'Lescue Leputation.'

Surgeon who did first US heart transplant dies
I knew they were dangerous, but I had no idea how much!

Doctors transplant windpipe with stem cells
If I were the patient, I would demand a new windpipe or my money back.

Ginkgo fails to prevent Alzheimer's in large study
I wonder how they proved....um, what were we talking about?

Ben Affleck visits refugee camps in eastern Congo
and it's there he should stay.

Manual issued to stop forced marriages
Pg. 1) Don't say "I do" unless you want to.

Farmer avoids jail in fake tiger photo trial

No comments: