Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Come Down Motheth!

Violence breaks out during Greek teen's funeral
Et Tu, Dude?!?

Bush calls on Zimbabwe's Mugabe to step down
Same thing happened to Moses, plus he had to carry those tablets.

3 NYC police officers surrender in sodomy case
What, no foreplay?!

5 ways to green your Christmas tree
#1 - Leave it in the ground.

Police release names of Mumbai gunmen
Release them? I can't pronounce them!

Calling in 'gay' to work is latest form of protest
"Sorry boss, I was up all night with uncontrollable lisping."

Endeavour delays return trip to Fla. until Tuesday
Hold Your Breath Boys!

Studies show dogs have sense of fairness
Mine will hump anything.

QB Colt McCoy tells paper he'll return to Texas
REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

Bull storms mall, scares shoppers
"ahem, which way to the China Shop?"

Illinois governor arrested on federal charges
NicFitz's Headline Tip of the Day: If they don't blare the word Republican in the headline, it's a Democrat.

Today is Tuesday, Dec. 9, the 344th day of 2008. There are 22 days left in the year.
and still plenty of time to retire debts before tax time!

2 comments:

Freebird said...

Today is Tuesday, Dec. 9, the 344th day of 2008. There are 22 days left in the year.
and still plenty of time to retire debts before tax time!

I'm sure creative Banker types could even find a way to make it a tax deduction.

Daniella said...

"Calling in 'gay' to work is latest form of protest"

I tried this once and my boss told me to grab my hottest friend, a kiddy pool full of pudding, and get my ass in to work.