Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Magic Flap!

The Freddie Hubbard Discography
Disco Sucks

Publisher pulls children's book based on fake Holocaust story
Horton Hears a Holocaust?

'Magic Negro' flap might help Saltsman
It's the flaps that make them magical!


Mexico calls off search for cruise passenger
Apparently, there are American jobs they aren't willing to do.

Palin's daughter gives birth to son named Tripp
I guess Bleep, Mork & A-ha were too common as first names.

Illinois governor to make public statement
F**K y'all and the F**kin horse you rode in on!

Girl dies on cold walk; dad charged with murder
I blame Global Warming.

Carey: "I failed math, like Einstein"
"and I created a bomb, like Glitter."

ACLU sues to block restrictive Ark. adoption law
It wants each pair of animals to be of the same gender.

Spill may have permanently altered Tenn. community
"but I ain't hurt none!"

When to buy? When to sell? When to divorce?
and When to Pay Vince?







1 comment:

JKS said...

I do enjoy your occasional reminders that any of us with outstanding debts to Vince should consider repaying them. I'm glad I don't owe Vince any nosh or I'd be sure to repay him. You are providing a valuable public service.